(Lots in here; Protein sources, a new 21-Day Belly Blast, and a Brand New Beginners program for those new to resistance training)
You may have heard;
“If you want to look good in a bathing suit in the summer, you have got to start working out in the winter”
Well…we have a little leeway here in the great northwest.
In any case, it is time to start moving more, eating better, and maybe even put on some more muscle!
It is Belly Blast Time!
Here is the Schedule, as it stands now, for the next 21-day Belly Blast that begins Monday April (fool’s) 1st…
MWF 1:30 pm
T Th 8:30 am, Sat 9 am
T Th 5:30 pm, Sat 9 am
Pick up the phone, Hit “Reply”, reserve your spot!
The time for action is NOW!
Hear Ye, Hear Ye!
Another Fabulous Functional Fitness Program from Vibrant Fitness is about to be launched!!!
The Vibrant Fitness 21-Day Belly Blast Challenge program has been tremendously successful.
It has made good personal training accessible and affordable to a lot of people.
It has provided high-quality fitness training at a beginning-to-intermediate level.
It is time now, to create a similar program, for those really just beginning resistance training.
(Vibrant Fitness style Functional Fitness Training, using free weights, body weight, suspension straps, elastic bands, and some machines…)
The Vibrant Fitness Beginner Blast.
Twice a week for 3 weeks.
Tuesday and Thursday at 10:00 am
Learn the ropes. Build a foundation of good body mechanics, strength and fitness!
Pick up the phone, call or e-mail for more information.
The Protein Sources:
Here they are, in no particular order:
1. Eggs – Eat the whole egg, not just the white. The yolk is actually the most nutrient
dense portion of the egg, providing a ton of vitamins and minerals…and it has the
benefit of making the egg taste mo’ better.
2. Shrimp – Grill ’em up, or sautee them in some organic butter or extra virgin olive oil.
Mix with veggies and enjoy.
3. Salmon – An awesome fatty fish containing loads of protein and a healthy dose of
uber-healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
4. Greek Yogurt – Greek yogurt packs twice the protein of regular yogurt. Go with the
plain variety and sweeten with a packet of stevia or truvia (my favorite non-calorie
sweetener) if you’d like.
5. Ground Turkey – Super lean and great for chili. Mmmmm chili. Make some.
Eat some. Enjoy some.
6. Pork – The “other” white meat, just as lean as chicken when you get the right cut.
Go for the boneless chops and trim the outer fatty edge.
7. Chicken Sausage – You probably won’t notice the difference between chicken
sausage and “regular” pork sausage, but it contains a much more moderate amount
of fat…great for those protein and carb meals.
8. Beans – Like black beans, kidney beans, red beans, navy beans, black eyed peas,
lentils and the list goes on and on are actually the least expensive protein source in
AMERICA (and probably every other part of the world as well). Low glycemic, crazy
high in fiber. Add it to your turkey chili, or any other meal you want for that matter.
9. Bison – All the taste of beef while being incredibly lean. Great for protein and carb
meals when you’re wanting to limit the fat content of a meal while still packing a mean
flavor punch. KA-POW!
10. Grass-fed Beef – Grass fed beef is rich in CLA, a special fat that has actually been
shown to result in fat LOSS. Eat this…tastes great, great for your figure. and, you can get it Whidbey grown!