Learn the second part of this effective technique for maintaining posture and shoulder mobility.
Video demonstrates the how to take each of these benefits further(after Part 1)
- Maintainance of mobility in your AMAZING shoulder joints
- An antidote to “desk worker’s curl”
- Warms up joint capsule, rotator cuff, and scapular stabilizing muscles
- Provides practice at maintaining core stability when reaching overhead
AND learn the context and some inspiring reasons to work on your posture and mobility every day
- You are going to live longer than you think
- Your posture is a big part of how you relate and communicate
- How often, and for how long to do these movements
- Corrective exercises work Over Time!